Sunday 29 April 2007

The First Post

After two years of experimenting with Affiliate and Network Marketing Products I now feel that I have something worthwhile to say on the subject.

I've collected a lot of experience, mainly as a result of mistakes - all costly but all learned from. I now work with the principle "Get Rich Quick is a Fraud" firmly fixed in my mind. The thing that really makes me angry is that many famous and, at least on the face of it, respected "Gurus" peddle Get Rich Quick on a daily basis. Rich Schefren rightly tells us to stop being opportunists and to become real businesses, but many of his "disciples" deliberately target the opportunist in us with their overpriced eBooks and training courses.

If I was starting today with the benefit of the knowledge and experience I now have I would begin by reading the following people before I even put a website up;

Rich Schefren
Gary Bencivenga
Clayton Makepeace

You will find more knowledge and wisdom on these sites without spending a penny, than you'd find in hundreds of dollars worth of eBooks.